CEBA- Canadian Emergency Business Account Additional $20,000 loan with $10,000 forgivable – Apply through your Bank.
CEBA requirements and deadlines have changed:
- As of December 4, 2020, CEBA loans for eligible businesses will increase from $40,000 to $60,000.
- Applicants who have received the $40,000 CEBA loan may apply for the $20,000 expansion, which provides eligible businesses with an additional $20,000 in financing.
- All applicants have until March 31, 2021, to apply for $60,000 CEBA loan or the $20,000 expansion.
*NEW* All applicants can now check the status of their CEBA Loan online at https://status-statut.ceba-cuec.ca/. Please wait 5 to 7 business days after finalizing your application before checking your loan status on this loan status website or with the call centre. If you try before the 5 to 7 business days you will not receive an update. The loan status website will be able to address the following types of questions:
- What is the status of my application?
- Why was my application declined? How can I fix those errors (if applicable)?
All applicants are encouraged to check the status of their CEBA Loan online at https://status-statut.ceba-cuec.ca/, but if you continue to have questions you may call the CEBA Call Centre at 1-888-324-4201. The CEBA Call Centre is available Monday to Friday from 8AM to 9PM Eastern Standard Time, excluding statutory holidays.