2020 – 2021 VIRTUAL TRAINING VIDEO
In speaking to some of you about the webinar training program there has been a bit of confusion on how it will be delivered. To clear this up, our trainer Mark Lemay has put together a short video that explains this and the COJG grant.
Please take a few minutes and view the video by following the links below.
For class information and registration please follow the link below
The 2020-2021 training program qualifies for the COJC grant program which will cover up to 80% of the cost. You can apply by clicking the link below and scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on the Apply Now Button.
Please note: You are still able to sign up for the full training season, the classes have been taped and will be sent to you so that you will be able to view them in their entirety.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the AARO office, 1-800-268-5400 ext 2.
AARO BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ON-LINE CLASS
This course is specifically designed for the owner of the independent automotive repair facility.
During this course you will:
- Hear about the future of the automotive aftermarket pitfalls to avoid and opportunities to explore
- Recognize disruptors and their effect on your business, including the newest disruptor COVID-19. Implement positive changes to reduce the effect these disruptors could have on your bottom line
- Understand the aftermarket “STEM” and learn about our “VISION”
- Learn a new way of scrutinizing your business’ success utilizing 20 proven, financially-sound measurements
- Analyze specific revenue and expense numbers from your own business using our easy-to-use, mathematical equations that clearly identify your potential for increased NET profit
- Understand how to create a strong business culture where you no longer have to worry about retaining qualified staff
- Develop your team into a cohesive, professional unit where all team members benefit from the growing success of the business
- Discuss the concept of team profit sharing and how it works to build a strong business culture
- Discuss the difference between successful and non-successful people. Learn two new non-negotiable rules for moving forward
- Understand how client perception of your business can create client loyalty.
Who should enroll:
- Independent shop owners along with two others from their team
- It is highly recommended to include either your service manager, service advisor, lead technician, bookkeeper or accountant
How it Works:
- Interactive, live, on-line sessions led by Bob Greenwood AMAM
- A detailed handout is provided for each session
- 8 sessions, 1 hour each – participants must attend all 8
- Homework is assigned after each session as you study your own business moving forward
Course dates and times:
1.Wednesday, January 13th, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
2.Wednesday, January 20th, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
3.Wednesday, January 27th, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
4.Wednesday, February 3rd, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
5.Wednesday, February 10th, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
6.Wednesday, February 17th, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
7.Wednesday, February 24th, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
8.Wednesday, March 3rd, 2021 @ 6:00 pm
- $600.00 – AARO Member shop owner, $100.00 for each additional participant, includes a 1 hour one-on-one with Bob Greenwood after the course
- $700.00 – Non AARO Member shop owner, $100.00 for each additional participant Early Bird Registration – save 5% if you sign up before November 30, 2020.
To register please click on the link below:
Automotive Aftermarket Retailers of Ontario
1005 Skyview Drive, Suite 106 Burlington, ON L7P 5B1
1-800-268-5400 Ext 2 email@example.com